The search for missing children isn’t always hopeless. Jess Kimball, an investigative journalist for Taboo Magazine, is well aware of that. She’s been searching for her kidnapped son, Peter, for years now. She lives every day with the belief that hope is the best approach. The real-life mother of a baby girl named Kamiyah Mobley can […]
Tag Archives | mystery author
Pop Quiz! What pairs well with beaches? What pairs well with sitting outside during mild winter days? What’s the best activity during a thunderstorm? What’s the best way to wind down after a long, magical day at Disney? If you guessed “reading” for all four questions, you are correct! And that, ladies and gentlemen, makes […]
As a mystery author, I’m convinced that the greater the variety of facts you know, the more intrigue it’s possible to insert into a story. My books take place all around the world, from Florida to Michigan to Rome. You’d be surprised what kind of details come into play sometimes when I’m researching and writing […]
My readers know that I’m dedicated to writing mystery/thrillers that are believable as well as exciting. My plots are always at least theoretically possible. This is one of the reasons I do so much research. The research serves to verify that my story makes logical sense in the real world. Whenever I start to wonder whether […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- 3 of My Upcoming Appearances (You’re Invited!)
- Is ancestry.com an invasion of privacy?
- 5 #Superyacht Features That Will Make You Want To Live in Luxury
- The #Book That Pairs Well With #Bacon
- Q&A with Diane Capri about Thrills, Suspense, and the Writing Process
- Where this NYT Bestselling Author Gets Her Ideas
- Shooting Accurately Underwater: Is It Possible?
- New Trailer for Heir Hunter Series Hits YouTube