I’ve done a lot of research on the topic of DNA as a mystery and thriller writer, and because of my background as an attorney. Just when you think you know everything a writer needs to know about DNA, you find another fascinating morsel. Let me preface by saying that DNA can be unreliable. In my […]
Tag Archives | murder
The third installment of the Judge Wilhelmina Carson cases is Harper’s Hell. Let’s peek Behind the Book: Tampa’s free-spirited Judge Wilhelmina Carson is knocked off her pedestal when her father, Jim Harper, shows up proudly sporting his new trophy wife. Suzanne is too young, too sweet, and way too hot for Jim Harper. Suzanne makes Willa’s […]
The Monday Mystery Mob™ reached the following conclusions. Do you agree? #1 Death After Dinner: The study of twins in science is evolving and far from settled. Although fertility treatments produce frequent twins in today’s world, identical twins (called monozygotic, meaning two embryos developed from a single fertilized egg) remain statistically rare. They occur only once […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- 3 Times Satellite Cameras Saw More Than We Did
- What is The Problem with Wild Mega Hogs?
- Lee Child on New Reacher Film, “Never Go Back”
- Cloudy Day? No Problem For Some Spies…
- C-4: Proof That The Hunt for Reacher Is Deadly
- Can Personality Help Track Down Ancestors?
- Meet the Heir Hunter of Last Resort: Michael Flint
- From Fiction to Nonfiction and Back Again