As a mystery author, I’m convinced that the greater the variety of facts you know, the more intrigue it’s possible to insert into a story. My books take place all around the world, from Florida to Michigan to Rome. You’d be surprised what kind of details come into play sometimes when I’m researching and writing […]
Tag Archives | Detroit
You know Motown is a portmanteau, right? I only know the word because I’m from Michigan, and draw on the state’s history in the books I write. A portmanteau in this case is when you blend two words to make a new word. Like ‘spork’, or ‘liger.’ In this case, ‘motor’ and ‘town’ join to form Motown, […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- When Too Much Money is a Problem
- Is That Device Spying On You?
- Night At Jazz Club Ends In Murder: New Thriller
- “It’s Complicated” In the Search for Jack Reacher
- Impossible, Dumb, and Strange: 3 Real-Life Heists
- We’re Giving Away 1,000 #iBooks!
- 4 More Gorgeous Spots to Read in Florida
- 3 Gorgeous Spots to Read in Florida