Based on everything I’ve read, T. Boone Pickens is a complicated man. He pursues wealth and then he gives it away — with great generosity. He’s a Republican unafraid to critique members of his own party. He’s an oil driller who fights for environmental causes. And he has a knack for turning losses into gains. He’s […]
Tag Archives | Texas
The storyline of my thriller, Blood Trails, is based around the fiercely competitive field of the oil business. While the story in Blood Trails is completely fiction, it’s supported by factual feuds between oil tycoons. One of the first major public conflicts surrounding the oil business originated with John D. Rockefeller, who demonstrated that the […]
There’s a big difference between wild pigs and the pigs you see at a petting zoo. Why do we care about wild pigs? Read on….. Texas knows this. And so does Michael Flint, as you’ll read in my thriller Blood Trails. His latest assignment as an Heir Hunter takes him to Texas, where he encounters […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Murder for hire…
- Lone Star Jack Available Now!
- Lone Star Jack: Don’t Mess With a Dangerous Mob Boss
- Lone Star Jack: When Desperation Meets Greed…
- Lone Star Jack – A lot can happen in 10 long years…
- Lone Star Jack and Echo Burning
- New! Lone Star Jack – Preorder Available Now
- Where are you traveling this summer? Take these books with you!