There’s a big difference between wild pigs and the pigs you see at a petting zoo. Why do we care about wild pigs? Read on….. Texas knows this. And so does Michael Flint, as you’ll read in my thriller Blood Trails. His latest assignment as an Heir Hunter takes him to Texas, where he encounters […]
Tag Archives | Dallas
In my Hunt for Jack Reacher thriller Jack and Joe, FBI Special Agents Otto and Gaspar make a stop in Dallas. Had they needed to go to Houston from there, some recent news would have been advantageous to them: A bullet train is being built that will run between Dallas and Houston. Knowing Agent Carlos Gaspar, […]
What’s the longest airline route you’ve ever taken? My flight to Italy a few years ago was about ten hours long. If you’re able to sleep for six hours or so, that leaves you with an hour to get settled, a couple hours to read, and an hour to munch on meals and flip through […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Murder for hire…
- Lone Star Jack Available Now!
- Lone Star Jack: Don’t Mess With a Dangerous Mob Boss
- Lone Star Jack: When Desperation Meets Greed…
- Lone Star Jack – A lot can happen in 10 long years…
- Lone Star Jack and Echo Burning
- New! Lone Star Jack – Preorder Available Now
- Where are you traveling this summer? Take these books with you!