Me? I love Facebook. I think it’s a fantastic place to hang out with readers, writers, and friends in my more personal life, too.
But before I launch into why Facebook works for me, I want to acknowledge that not everyone likes or uses Facebook. Some people can’t stand it, some people have accounts but don’t get around to using them, and some people simply don’t care to sign up for it. And I respect that. That’s why I keep my communication door open also to email, my website, Twitter, even snail mail upon request!
But Facebook happens to be a place I enjoy, and these are some of the reasons:
- It’s always good for a morning, midday, or late-night laugh.
- It’s a place where I can share special sales and promos with you.
- It allows me to connect with other authors.
- On Facebook, you can choose to have a conversation in real time OR on your own schedule!
- I can get to know my readers on a more personal level than some other platforms may allow
Are you like me? Do you enjoy Facebook? Or do you prefer to spend your time elsewhere?
To take a look at my Facebook page, CLICK HERE.