Me? I love Facebook. I think it’s a fantastic place to hang out with readers, writers, and friends in my more personal life, too.
But before I launch into why Facebook works for me, I want to acknowledge that not everyone likes or uses Facebook. Some people can’t stand it, some people have accounts but don’t get around to using them, and some people simply don’t care to sign up for it. And I respect that. That’s why I keep my communication door open also to email, my website, Twitter, even snail mail upon request!
But Facebook happens to be a place I enjoy, and these are some of the reasons:
- It’s always good for a morning, midday, or late-night laugh.
- It’s a place where I can share special sales and promos with you.
- It allows me to connect with other authors.
- On Facebook, you can choose to have a conversation in real time OR on your own schedule!
- I can get to know my readers on a more personal level than some other platforms may allow
Are you like me? Do you enjoy Facebook? Or do you prefer to spend your time elsewhere?
To take a look at my Facebook page, CLICK HERE.
I love Facebook, it is the way I keep in touch with what my family are up to. Life these days seems to be going at such a fast pace, Facebook keeps you upto date in real time. It also helps you to meet some incredible people who you get to call your friend, whom you may never have met otherwise. That’s you Diane and The Capristers.
Lynne, it’s great to interact with you on Facebook. Thanks for being a friend! 🙂
I am one that is not on face book much. I would just as soon read your newsletter on your page.
Judy, thanks for your input. Facebook isn’t for everyone — I’m glad to hear the newsletter is a format that works for you. Keep in touch!