We’ve been talking about body language a bit this week because we all know body language communicates at least as much as words do. As readers, we love words and communication. As mystery readers, we’re fascinated by the hidden meanings. So body language is a natural area of interest for us, and usually a source […]
Tag Archives | Facebook
Here’s my Public Service Announcement for you this weekend: Knowing you, you’re probably well into your second book of the week right now. But in case you need more convincing… Here are 6 reasons to snuggle up with a book this weekend: You can make your reading experience unique by asking for an Authorgraph! Reading […]
Me? I love Facebook. I think it’s a fantastic place to hang out with readers, writers, and friends in my more personal life, too. But before I launch into why Facebook works for me, I want to acknowledge that not everyone likes or uses Facebook. Some people can’t stand it, some people have accounts but […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The new unputdownable Michael Flint crime thriller series re-starts!
- Have You Entered Our Goodreads Giveaway?
- How did Gaspar add Michael Flint to the team?
- Learn how I’ve added one of your favorite characters to this new series!
- What if you were an heir…and didn’t know it?
- Michael Flint Thrillers – Coming Soon! – Preorder Now!
- Jack Knife – Available Now!
- Jack Knife – Coming Soon! – FREE Sneak Peek