Here’s my Public Service Announcement for you this weekend:
Knowing you, you’re probably well into your second book of the week right now.
But in case you need more convincing…
Here are 6 reasons to snuggle up with a book this weekend:
- You can make your reading experience unique by asking for an Authorgraph!
- Reading is a great excuse to be in a comfy place. I posed this question on my Facebook page, but for those of you who aren’t on Facebook or who missed it, here’s your chance to chime in.
Pretend you get to spend the afternoon/evening reading on one of these porch swings. Which one do you choose? #1, 2, 3, or 4? (Not to influence you or anything, but they all look very comfy to me!)
Comment below and let me know!
- Read in order to be inspired by women like Jordan Fox, who never gives up, no matter what, in False Truth.
- As a reader, you can go to awesome book signings and meet other book lovers like yourself, like the Kobo event I just returned from in London, plus more events coming up!
- Learning. You’ll be exposed to lifestyles you may not otherwise be familiar with, like the life of a television reporter.
- Pure entertainment. And if you can’t sit down to read as long as you’d like to, there’s always the option of audio books. Speaking of audio books, Cold Justice is the latest of my books to be available on Audible.com now!
Check out all my audiobooks on Audible.com HERE.
So where are you doing your reading this weekend? Or, where do you wish you were doing your reading this weekend?