2013 is drawing to a close, but if you still want more time before mentally beginning a new chapter, you’re in luck! According to the Chinese Zodiac, we still have 30 days left to wind up 2013 and prepare for our future. The Year of the Snake ends on January 30, 2014. And then we begin the Year of the Horse.
Like the horse, the next Chinese Year will be full of spirit, grit, determination, vitality, and endurance. Surely it’s no coincidence that the same words describe Willa Carson, Jenny Lane, Jess Kimball and Kim Otto, right?
Here are some predictions made the Year of the Horse:
- Leaders are expected to find a way to make a difference and will set the stage for big change.
- Bad luck will be rare in the Year of the Horse!
- The year will still be subject to the wrath of the past year, such as natural disasters and strange weather patterns.
- People who offer alternative medicine services will have an increased demand for their services.
- Populations will get together and help each other, showcasing a communal living mindset.
But what does it mean for you? According to the Chinese Zodiac, how you will fare in the Chinese New Year will depend upon your Chinese animal sign. I’m “enthusiastic, energetic, lively, intelligent and innovative,” the Chinese Zodiac says. You know what that means? 2014 will be a very good year for me – The Dragon!
To find out more specifically what the Chinese Zodiac predicts that the Year of the Horse has in store for you, you need to know your Chinese animal sign. CLICK HERE to find yours – and CLICK HERE to leave a comment telling me a bit more about you!
Once you’ve discovered your animal sign, this page will give you a more specific prediction of how you will fare in the Year of the Horse: CLICK HERE to learn what the Year of the Horse has in store for you – and CLICK HERE to leave a comment letting me know if you agree or not and why!