What words do you associate with white collar crime? Maybe: Fraud? Finances? Business? Government? Justice? What about victim? Do white collar crimes have victims? If you’ve read my Jess Kimball Thrillers, Fatal Demand and Fatal Error, you know the answer is most emphatically yes. The FBI describes white collar crime as “characterized by deceit, concealment, […]
Tag Archives | money
Is there such a thing as too much money? Possibly. Say, for example, when you don’t know who the owner is, hmm? That’s the world Michael Flint dives into in my mystery novel Blood Trails. Michael Flint is an Heir Hunter extraordinaire. Flint tracks down people who are heirs to a fortune. Why do these […]
Research for my thrillers usually takes some wild and crazy turns. Every book is sparked by an idea or an event and then, after a while, it can grow into a great story. Such was the case when one of my friends told me at lunch a couple of years ago that she was investing […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Travel to Spain: The Pleasures and Perils
- The Threat of Malaria on Jess Kimball’s Journey
- The Most Staggering Statistic About Plane Safety
- “Never Give Up”: Good Or Bad Advice?
- Last Call! Jess Kimball Double Feature on Sale!
- Is There Such A Thing As Being Too Loyal?
- Get Ready For National #ThankYouNote Day
- There’s Time For One More Book in 2017!