Did you hear about the new technological development in fingerprints? This one specifically involves infants. Fingerprints are extremely helpful for solving crimes, and that’s often the reason I research and write about them — both in my books and here on my blog. For example, in my novel Due Justice, investigators dust a doorknob for fingerprints […]
Tag Archives | missing children
With the new release of a couple Jess Kimball thrillers, the exciting short read Fatal Edge, and, more recently, a new novel Fatal Game, I’ve been thinking about a subject that pervades all of my Jess Kimball books — missing children. It’s a devastating topic, of course, but it’s what drives Jess Kimball. She won’t rest until she’s found […]
When you have eliminated the impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. —Sherlock Holmes Sherlock Holmes is one helluva detective, so I give a healthy dose of respect to his philosophies. I’m guessing you do, too. In many ways, Jess Kimball channels Sherlock in her desperate hunt for her kidnapped son. Peter was kidnapped […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- How about some fresh thrillers FREE for your end of summer reading?
- FREE Sneak Peek Sample – Jack of Hearts!
- Is Jack Reacher Worth Dying For?
- What’s Coming Soon from Diane Capri?
- Full Metal Jack – Nominated for ITW Thriller Award
- Jack Frost Celebration eReader Giveaway!
- Jack Frost – Read Now!
- Jack Frost Available for PreOrder