Too often, the stories we hear about missing persons end in tragedy, or worse yet, remain unresolved for years leaving families to question what became of their loved one. As the author behind the Jess Kimball Thriller Series, I keep myself informed about cases of missing children. Despite years of dead ends and false clues […]
Tag Archives | kidnappings
Gone in 90 seconds: Where is Mikelle Biggs?
Missing Boy Found Alive After 7 Years
Too often, the stories we hear about missing children end in tragedy. But once in a while, just once in a while, missing children turn up alive. That’s the outcome Jess Kimball is counting on ever since her son was kidnapped as an infant. As the author behind the Jess Kimball Thriller Series, I keep […]
Kidnapped & Found Alive
What happens when a child goes missing? I wrote recently about the steps law enforcement, families, and nonprofit organizations take to find a missing or kidnapped child. Unfortunately, often finding a missing child requires a lot of patience and a lot of luck. Jess Kimball of my Jess Kimball Thriller Series is still trying to […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?