Crime in Paradise is a frequent theme in my thrillers. I’ve written numerous books set in the Sunshine State, partly because I live in Florida and know it well. Another reason is because statistics show that Florida’s weather may influence crime rates and the types of crime found in the state. When we think of […]
Tag Archives | Florida fiction
Crime: Some like it hot, some like it cold
Why I Love Florida, Reason #3
By Diane on March 1, 2016 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
Florida is a crazy place, but I love this wacky state. One of the wild things about Florida is that you can travel to a dozen different cultures and landscapes without traveling far from home. Sure, some cities are a ten-hour drive (or more) away from each other, but it’s all within a day’s drive […]
Florida Crime: Blame It On The Heat?
By Diane on February 13, 2016 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Saturday Special
Crime in Paradise is a frequent theme of my books. I’ve written eight books set in the Sunshine State. Partly because I live in Florida and know it well. But also because the statistics show that Florida’s weather may influence crime rates and the types of crime found in the state. When we think of […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights