The search for missing children isn’t always hopeless. Jess Kimball, an investigative journalist for Taboo Magazine, is well aware of that. She’s been searching for her kidnapped son, Peter, for years now. She lives every day with the belief that hope is the best approach. The real-life mother of a baby girl named Kamiyah Mobley can […]
Tag Archives | abducted
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Travel to Spain: The Pleasures and Perils
- The Threat of Malaria on Jess Kimball’s Journey
- The Most Staggering Statistic About Plane Safety
- “Never Give Up”: Good Or Bad Advice?
- Last Call! Jess Kimball Double Feature on Sale!
- Is There Such A Thing As Being Too Loyal?
- Get Ready For National #ThankYouNote Day
- There’s Time For One More Book in 2017!