The search for missing children isn’t always hopeless. Jess Kimball, an investigative journalist for Taboo Magazine, is well aware of that. She’s been searching for her kidnapped son, Peter, for years now. She lives every day with the belief that hope is the best approach. The real-life mother of a baby girl named Kamiyah Mobley can […]
Tag Archives | abducted
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- ‘Don’t Know Jack’ Takes the Spotlight in Paperback
- Are You a SuperReader? (Lee Child is!)
- 7 Benefits of Reading Short Stories
- The Most Unique Corner of Disney (It’s At Epcot)
- Missing Boy Found Alive After 7 Years
- My Friend Has No Fingerprints?!?
- Meet me in NYC for #ThrillerFest!
- 5 Reasons To Visit Mackinac Island