What are weekends for, if not for having fun with grammar?? Based on your reading pet peeves survey results, I know many of you will agree with me — grammar is more than a book of rules — it’s a way of life!
It’s nice to know I can always count on you to enjoy grammar and writing humor 🙂
So just how finely tuned are your grammar skills? I ran across a fun quiz to test how well we know our stuff. To take the quiz, CLICK HERE.
Let me know how you do!
Here’s another quiz designed specifically for YOU.
Can you find the errors in these sentences?
- Twelve Flight 12 books is now available for you to collect!
- One must usually have years of experience before they become an investigative reporter.
- Its in Jordan Fox’s best interest to be a team player.
- If you read all twelve Flight 12 books, than you may be chosen to help write the epilogue.
- Some fabulous authors and me are headed to the British Book Affair Event in London today for a book signing!
I challenge you to find the errors and leave the correct version of any of the sentences in the comments below. Best of luck! 🙂