Is it really already May? I’ve been back from London for, what, more than a week now? And I think I’ve FINALLY fully recovered from the jet lag. Man, that stuff is no joke! I wrote a bit about air travel earlier this week because I spent two days on airplanes lately and the Flight […]
Tag Archives | London
What are weekends for, if not for having fun with grammar?? Based on your reading pet peeves survey results, I know many of you will agree with me — grammar is more than a book of rules — it’s a way of life! “Thank you, apostrophes, for being pretty cool, even though sometimes you can […]
As I mentioned earlier, I’m heading across the pond next week to London! I won’t have a ton of free time since I have three book events to attend, but if I find a few spare hours, what should I do?? Of course, visiting a pub is one item on my ‘must-do’ list. If I had the […]
If you’ll be in or near London, I hope I’ll get a chance to meet you later this month. One of my goals this year was to meet as many of you as I possibly can in person. Toward that end, I’m crossing the pond. I’ll be attending three events April 16 – 18. Hope to […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The new unputdownable Michael Flint crime thriller series re-starts!
- Have You Entered Our Goodreads Giveaway?
- How did Gaspar add Michael Flint to the team?
- Learn how I’ve added one of your favorite characters to this new series!
- What if you were an heir…and didn’t know it?
- Michael Flint Thrillers – Coming Soon! – Preorder Now!
- Jack Knife – Available Now!
- Jack Knife – Coming Soon! – FREE Sneak Peek