For today’s Saturday Special, here are a few things we did this week:
I started the week blogging about the feisty side of my personality, which led me to the snowbird lifestyle 20 years ago — a lifestyle I’ve embraced ever since.
It seems writing that blog Monday gave me an extra dose of feisty, because as I look back on the week, I realize I’ve had a little extra zest for life and have been extra ambitious and, well, feisty. You’ll see what I mean:
1. On Facebook for Thriller Thursday we pulled out all the stops and offered a surprise Quick Thrills Giveaway!
This is the t-shirt we gave away to the Quick Thrills Giveaway winner. (The t-shirts were also created this week in a surge of ambition!)
Not on Facebook?
Missed the Quick Thrills Givewaway?
Not to worry.
Between now and the end of the year we have some Quick Thrills Giveaways planned here on the blog, too. In the meantime, we’ve added a button to dianecapri.com so you can be alerted every time I post a new blog entry. To sign up for the blog alerts, CLICK HERE.
2. Because we had so many requests for it, we have the “What Would Reacher Do” t-shirt in a variety of styles. To see all the options and grab one for yourself today, CLICK HERE.
3. Readers have been dreaming up the ideal cast for Don’t Know Jack if it were to become a movie. Visit our Dream Board to see what actors have been nominated so far. And, if you want, nominate an actor for a role. If the book eventually becomes a movie, you can say you were involved from the planning stages!
4. Typically, I try not to bore you by pontificating on my Writing Process. But I know that once in a while, a few of you are interested. So here is a link to Kobo’s Writer Life podcast — I was a guest on it this week: http://kobowritinglife.com/2014/08/25/kobo-writing-life-podcast-episode-021-with-diane-capri/. I spoke about my writing habits, what gets me going, and how I came to work on the Hunt for Jack Reacher series with Lee Child’s permission. If you’re interested in giving it a listen, HERE IT IS.
5. A heads up for you readers in NYC: Lee Child is coming to Barnes and Noble in Union Square, New York, on September 3rd, 2014. He’s be talking about his new novel, Personal, which releases September 2, 2014. If any of you get to go, please take pictures and fill the rest of us in!!!
Comments are closed.