For today’s Saturday Special, here are a few things we did this week: I started the week blogging about the feisty side of my personality, which led me to the snowbird lifestyle 20 years ago — a lifestyle I’ve embraced ever since. It seems writing that blog Monday gave me an extra dose of feisty, because […]
Tag Archives | Barnes and Noble
Fashion, a Podcast, and a Book Signing
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?