As I mentioned earlier, I’m heading across the pond next week to London! I won’t have a ton of free time since I have three book events to attend, but if I find a few spare hours, what should I do?? Of course, visiting a pub is one item on my ‘must-do’ list. If I had the […]
Tag Archives | museums
Saturday Special: What To Do In London?
By Diane on April 11, 2015 in Blog, Readers Ask, Saturday Special
Diane Capri Steps Into the Shoes of Jordan Fox
By Diane on April 9, 2015 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Hunt For Truth, Justice
I recently had an opportunity to step into Jordan Fox‘s world and it was truly surreal. No, I wasn’t sent to solve a cold case or to investigate a suspicious airplane crash. I was invited to a press event – a VIP reception and preview of the “Dalí and da Vinci” art exhibit at St. Petersburg’s Dalí […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?