What comes to mind when you hear the word ‘Mafia’? Murder, money-laundering, scandal, wiseguys… Apart from making the perfect backdrop for action-packed thrillers, the mafia is one of the most powerful organized-crime units on the globe, raking in billions of cash each year from nefarious dealings. The mobster presence in Italy is part of the […]
Tag Archives | Italian crime
When in Rome, don’t do as the Romans do.
It’s A Bad Month for Italian Crime
By Diane on February 25, 2016 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
When we hear about a food product “Made In Italy,” or when we imagine eating at an Italian café or shopping at a produce stand on the streets of Rome, it’s a mouth-watering, dreamy, appetite-inducing fantasy, isn’t it? But law enforcement officers have let us know this month that we can’t take that for granted. There […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?