True Story: Major Surprise Comes with Man’s Inherited House In my book Blood Trails, I write about how complicated it can get when there is a fortune to be inherited. In the case of Blood Trails, a fictitious wealthy Texan named Sebastian Shaw hires Flint to find the woman who owns the mineral rights to […]
Tag Archives | gold
What’s happening with gold in Latin America right now is really interesting to me because it overlaps with the plots of both of my two most recent books — Blood Trails and Deep Cover Jack. So, in Deep Cover Jack, a Hunt for Jack Reacher thriller, one of the questions that comes up is: Why […]
So, if you’ve read my thriller novel Deep Cover Jack, you know the potential gold has for being a major asset — or a weapon, for that matter. Gold has always been a valuable asset, for some cultures more than others. But recently, its status has been fluctuating a bit. Here’s a short rundown of […]
“It’s not insane. Lots of people do it. Gold investing’s not just for billionaires and crazy survivalists, you know.” –Deep Cover Jack by Diane Capri It’s true. Lots of people invest in gold. (Here, I explain why.) It’s especially popular in India, where gold is not only an investment but also is culturally important. In 2009, India […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The new unputdownable Michael Flint crime thriller series re-starts!
- Have You Entered Our Goodreads Giveaway?
- How did Gaspar add Michael Flint to the team?
- Learn how I’ve added one of your favorite characters to this new series!
- What if you were an heir…and didn’t know it?
- Michael Flint Thrillers – Coming Soon! – Preorder Now!
- Jack Knife – Available Now!
- Jack Knife – Coming Soon! – FREE Sneak Peek