There has been some controversy recently, claiming that ancestry.com doesn’t protect users’ privacy when they submit DNA samples. The complaints claim that the website keeps the DNA on file and will use it for various purposes — such as in answer to a subpoena or if there’s a warrant to search when authorities are investigating […]
Tag Archives | genes
So I read recently that genes determine how you process coffee. Without even glancing at my family tree, I can tell you that my ancestors must have DEVOURED coffee because I’ve got a serious penchant for it. Besides just plain liking or not liking the taste of it, genes determine how we process coffee/caffeine. For […]
How many of our traits can we blame on our DNA? Height? Science says yes. But how about competitiveness? Stubbornness? A love of sweets? Below, we’ll look at these four traits and whether or not they’re connected to genes because… Jack and Joe, the new release in my Hunt for Jack Reacher Series… is due out August […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- What About Your Uncle?
- The next gripping Hunt for Jack Reacher thriller…
- Have you watched Season 2 of Reacher?
- Jake Reacher is back, by popular demand!
- Dive into the next thrilling installment of the Hunt for Jack Reacher series!
- Bet on Jack—Dog tags are a mystery!
- Coming Soon! New Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Dive into the NEW thrilling Jess Kimball story!