There has been some controversy recently, claiming that ancestry.com doesn’t protect users’ privacy when they submit DNA samples. The complaints claim that the website keeps the DNA on file and will use it for various purposes — such as in answer to a subpoena or if there’s a warrant to search when authorities are investigating […]
Tag Archives | genes
So I read recently that genes determine how you process coffee. Without even glancing at my family tree, I can tell you that my ancestors must have DEVOURED coffee because I’ve got a serious penchant for it. Besides just plain liking or not liking the taste of it, genes determine how we process coffee/caffeine. For […]
How many of our traits can we blame on our DNA? Height? Science says yes. But how about competitiveness? Stubbornness? A love of sweets? Below, we’ll look at these four traits and whether or not they’re connected to genes because… Jack and Joe, the new release in my Hunt for Jack Reacher Series… is due out August […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Murder for hire…
- Lone Star Jack Available Now!
- Lone Star Jack: Don’t Mess With a Dangerous Mob Boss
- Lone Star Jack: When Desperation Meets Greed…
- Lone Star Jack – A lot can happen in 10 long years…
- Lone Star Jack and Echo Burning
- New! Lone Star Jack – Preorder Available Now
- Where are you traveling this summer? Take these books with you!