The science news I’m about to tell you about is really, really bad news for criminals who haven’t been caught yet. Imagine there was a break-in at your home, and all the burglar left behind was a drop of blood. Scientists are now fine-tuning technology that would allow them to create a computer-constructed image of the […]
Tag Archives | forensic DNA phenotyping
Bad News For Criminals Who Left DNA Behind
By Diane on July 21, 2016 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Heir Hunter, Hunt for Jack Reacher, Michael Flint
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?