You’re familiar with the smartphone game sensation “Pokémon Go,” right? I mentioned it last week when I was telling you about the wanted man who was caught while playing Pokémon Go outside a Michigan police station. Lesson learned? Don’t hang out at a police station if you’re wanted by law enforcement! It seems obvious … but […]
Tag Archives | Ernest Hemingway
I think it goes without saying: Ernest Hemingway’s most famous home is the one in Key West, Florida. But as a snowbird, I’ve got feelers up here in Michigan, and I’m at least as familiar with Hemingway’s time around the Great Lakes State as I am with his famous Key West home. Hemingway was born in […]
I’ve written several times about real life homes of famous authors: Agatha Christie and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, to name a couple. But there’s another author who is famous for his home… You know who I’m talking about, right? The home is in Key West, and the writer is Ernest Hemingway. The novelist was born in […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The new unputdownable Michael Flint crime thriller series re-starts!
- Have You Entered Our Goodreads Giveaway?
- How did Gaspar add Michael Flint to the team?
- Learn how I’ve added one of your favorite characters to this new series!
- What if you were an heir…and didn’t know it?
- Michael Flint Thrillers – Coming Soon! – Preorder Now!
- Jack Knife – Available Now!
- Jack Knife – Coming Soon! – FREE Sneak Peek