Crime in Paradise is a frequent theme in my thrillers. I’ve written numerous books set in the Sunshine State, partly because I live in Florida and know it well. Another reason is because statistics show that Florida’s weather may influence crime rates and the types of crime found in the state. When we think of […]
Tag Archives | crime rates
Crime: Some like it hot, some like it cold
Florida Crime: Blame It On The Heat?
By Diane on February 13, 2016 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Saturday Special
Crime in Paradise is a frequent theme of my books. I’ve written eight books set in the Sunshine State. Partly because I live in Florida and know it well. But also because the statistics show that Florida’s weather may influence crime rates and the types of crime found in the state. When we think of […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?