As the author behind the Jess Kimball Thriller Series, I keep myself informed and motivated by the cases of children who were found alive. One of my favorite scenes in the Jess Kimball series is the Christmas when Jess finally gets her wish. Now you know my secret. I really do love a happy ending. […]
Tag Archives | Carlina White
Missing Man Solves His Own Case 30 Years Later
Abducted baby… Alive and well 23 years later
Too often, the stories we hear about missing children end in tragedy. But its the ones that end well that Jess Kimball focuses on. As the author behind the Jess Kimball Thriller Series, I keep myself informed and motivated by the cases of children who were found alive, too. Do you remember the Kamiyah Mobley […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights
- Murder for hire…