Regular readers know I love coffee. My morning always starts with three mugs of black coffee and some days, more. Not surprisingly, coffee features prominently in my books, too. Judge Willa Carson from my Hunt for Justice Series loves Coffee Con Leche, and understandably so. You would caffeinate aggressively too, if you were a busy […]
Tag Archives | caffeine
Tampa, Books, and Coffee!
Do Your Ancestors Determine How You Drink Coffee?
By Diane on June 2, 2016 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Michael Flint
So I read recently that genes determine how you process coffee. Without even glancing at my family tree, I can tell you that my ancestors must have DEVOURED coffee because I’ve got a serious penchant for it. Besides just plain liking or not liking the taste of it, genes determine how we process coffee/caffeine. For […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights
- Murder for hire…