When I was writing earlier this week about how Dominick Dunne went from novelist to investigative journalism, it reminded me that my friend, Lee Child, worked in television production at Granada Television before becoming a novelist. Lee was a fan of crime novels, but had never been completely happy with the ones he read. He once […]
Tag Archives | beer
When you read False Truth 7 January 26th, you will totally understand this. But for now, trust me. The best beer to pair with False Truth 7 is a cigar-infused one. Drink a cigar-infused beer, and you will be smelling and tasting Tampa, as well as Jordan Fox’s latest adventure. You might be asking yourself: […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The new unputdownable Michael Flint crime thriller series re-starts!
- Have You Entered Our Goodreads Giveaway?
- How did Gaspar add Michael Flint to the team?
- Learn how I’ve added one of your favorite characters to this new series!
- What if you were an heir…and didn’t know it?
- Michael Flint Thrillers – Coming Soon! – Preorder Now!
- Jack Knife – Available Now!
- Jack Knife – Coming Soon! – FREE Sneak Peek