I love to walk. Do you?
This weekend, here are 3 reasons to go for a walk:
- To get ideas flowing. The contest to choose the Flight 12 Finale is underway, and walking delivers oxygen to the brain. Consider going for a walk, see what your mind comes up with, and enter the contest!
- To exercise. In Tampa, Bayshore Boulevard is a great place to do that. 4.5 solid miles of wide sidewalk along the water? No complaints there.
- It’s a great excuse to listen to an audiobook!
Cold Justice is now available from Audible.com. If you don’t already have an Audible account, I should point out that the first book you download with any new account is free!
To download Cold Justice from Audible, CLICK HERE.
So tell me– are you a walker? If so, why do you walk?
Sounds like a very nice place to walk. Love to walk.
1. Always exercised. Walking is one of the best as you get older
2. Doctor wants me to because of heart problems
3. It helps my sugar levels
And I love doing it.
Hi there, Every day I walk at least 2 miles, usually 3 when weather’s nice, go to Curves before lunch, then walk another 2 miles in the afternoon. I eat, therefore I must walk. I haven’t figured out how to use the iBooks on my iPod yet…gotta figure that out.
1st.. I’m having a senior moment, not sure what a website is ?
I ready don’t like walking but do like biking. I am walking for my health trying to get 6,000 steps daily.