Choosing names for my story people is a complicated process. Rarely does a name simply plop itself into my work and fit perfectly on the first try. Names are destiny, after all, and when a major character is coming to life, that destiny is too important to take lightly. Think about the great character names […]
Tag Archives | Wilhelmina Carson
The Monday Mystery Mob™ reached the following conclusions. Do you agree? #1 Death After Dinner: The study of twins in science is evolving and far from settled. Although fertility treatments produce frequent twins in today’s world, identical twins (called monozygotic, meaning two embryos developed from a single fertilized egg) remain statistically rare. They occur only once […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Revealing New Book Cover in Heir Hunter Series
- Heart Surgeon Convicted: Jess Kimball Investigates
- Want to see Jess Kimball in Action?
- When Doctors Go Bad
- Who Needs Heir Hunters When There’s Ancestry.com?
- The Crime With No Tangible Weapon
- Why Fewer Cars Means More Movies for Michigan
- When Identical Twins Complicate Crimes