In Vietnam, the Mid-Autumn Festival (which is celebrated in many places around the world, especially Vietnam, China, and Taiwan), is often called the Children’s Festival. It’s the second most important holiday tradition for the Vietnamese, and it’s coming up. This year it’s Sunday, September 27th, 2015. The date of the Mid-Autumn Festival changes from year-to-year […]
Tag Archives | Vietnam
How Will You Celebrate The Mid-Autumn Festival?
By Diane on September 24, 2015 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Hunt for Jack Reacher
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights
- Murder for hire…