In Vietnam, the Mid-Autumn Festival (which is celebrated in many places around the world, especially Vietnam, China, and Taiwan), is often called the Children’s Festival. It’s the second most important holiday tradition for the Vietnamese, and it’s coming up. This year it’s Sunday, September 27th, 2015. The date of the Mid-Autumn Festival changes from year-to-year […]
Tag Archives | Vietnam
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Murder for hire…
- Lone Star Jack Available Now!
- Lone Star Jack: Don’t Mess With a Dangerous Mob Boss
- Lone Star Jack: When Desperation Meets Greed…
- Lone Star Jack – A lot can happen in 10 long years…
- Lone Star Jack and Echo Burning
- New! Lone Star Jack – Preorder Available Now
- Where are you traveling this summer? Take these books with you!