First of all, thank you to all those who entered the #XmasAudio audiobook giveaway here on the blog Tuesday. We sent an email to the winner, so be sure and check your inbox — and your spam box— sometimes cyber gremlins get ahold of things they shouldn’t! If you didn’t enter the giveaway, maybe you’ve […]
Tag Archives | victims rights
I hope you have a few hours to kill, because I found Dominick Dunne’s “Greatest Hits” online. I’ve been blogging about investigative reporter Dominick Dunne because of Jess Kimball’s connections to him. He would be something like a mentor to her if he were alive. I’ve also been writing about what it means to be […]
In the United States legal system, we arrest criminals, put them in jail, send them to trial, and sentence them. But the path for victims is a lot murkier. That’s why we have formal victims’ rights programs here in the U.S. But unless you’re a victim or work in a legal field, you may not […]
Did you have a wonderful Thanksgiving? I hope so! Mine was fantastic, but now… Please tell me I’m not the only one who had a second slice of pumpkin pie! It’s times like these that I ask myself, “What would Jess Kimball do?” Easy. She’d go for a run. She’s an investigative journalist, you know. […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The new unputdownable Michael Flint crime thriller series re-starts!
- Have You Entered Our Goodreads Giveaway?
- How did Gaspar add Michael Flint to the team?
- Learn how I’ve added one of your favorite characters to this new series!
- What if you were an heir…and didn’t know it?
- Michael Flint Thrillers – Coming Soon! – Preorder Now!
- Jack Knife – Available Now!
- Jack Knife – Coming Soon! – FREE Sneak Peek