There’s an institution in downtown Tampa that’s had a more interesting life than you, me, and Jack Reacher combined. It’s called The Floridan, and it’s a bar, a hotel, and a restaurant. That doesn’t make it unusual. But its life story does. The Floridan Hotel, also known as the Hotel Floridan, opened in 1927, with […]
Tag Archives | Tampa history
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The new unputdownable Michael Flint crime thriller series re-starts!
- Have You Entered Our Goodreads Giveaway?
- How did Gaspar add Michael Flint to the team?
- Learn how I’ve added one of your favorite characters to this new series!
- What if you were an heir…and didn’t know it?
- Michael Flint Thrillers – Coming Soon! – Preorder Now!
- Jack Knife – Available Now!
- Jack Knife – Coming Soon! – FREE Sneak Peek