There’s an institution in downtown Tampa that’s had a more interesting life than you, me, and Jack Reacher combined. It’s called The Floridan, and it’s a bar, a hotel, and a restaurant. That doesn’t make it unusual. But its life story does. The Floridan Hotel, also known as the Hotel Floridan, opened in 1927, with […]
Tag Archives | Tampa history
Tampa Gets Its Palace Back
By Diane on April 1, 2014 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights
- Murder for hire…