Momentum is a powerful thing, isn’t it? Momentum can motivate you to clean the whole house rather than just the kitchen, it can cause a team to lose a game, or it can physically propel one misguided car into another one, setting the stage for a really crappy week. But did you know you have […]
Tag Archives | strong female
Are You Feeling UnLucky?
By Diane on June 16, 2016 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights