Have you heard? Listen up! It’s always fun for me to hear from readers. It’s especially fun when you tell me what you like best (and sometimes least!) about Otto and Gaspar. Such as? You like that Kim Otto is brave. She’s worried all the time, but she forges ahead anyway. You like that she’s […]
Tag Archives | Story Teller
By Diane on September 30, 2013 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?