You know I’m interested in justice because of my background as a lawyer. So of course, I write mystery/thriller/suspense. What else? DNA comes up all the time in my research and in my writing. I use it frequently in my Hunt for Jack Reacher Series books like Jack and Joe. And in my books about the […]
Tag Archives | procedural
THE DANGEROUS SIDE OF DNA
3 Famous Mysteries Solved Using DNA
By Diane on September 22, 2015 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Hunt for Jack Reacher
I thought I had a pretty good understanding of the significance of DNA, but then I read this fact and it made me reconsider everything I thought I knew about the science of the stuff! Here’s another fact. Did you know this one? DNA is so jam packed with data that it’s no surprise DNA […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights