In the mystery serial False Truth that Beth Dexter writes with me, reporter Jordan Fox makes a visit to a cigar factory. I won’t give away any spoilers, but you know what I’m talking about if you’ve read the books that have been published so far. The factory Jordan goes to is a lot like this one, built in […]
Tag Archives | photography
Chilling Photos From An Abandoned Cigar Factory
By Diane on March 10, 2015 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Hunt For Truth
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?