As an author, my career allows me to live the snowbird lifestyle, spending part of my year writing mysteries and thrillers in Florida, and spending summers doing the same in Northern Michigan. It’s not time for snowbirds to flock north just yet, but we’re getting closer. And I’m looking forward to it — I just […]
Tag Archives | music
Music in Michigan: It’s More Than Motown
By Diane on March 30, 2017 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights