Today, a real-life mystery, solved. It’s about a lottery winner named Abraham Shakespeare, who became a victim of fortune’s nemesis: greed. Abraham Shakespeare was a simple man, by all accounts. He dropped out of school after seventh grade, still illiterate. He held a series of labor jobs over the years. He was convicted of a […]
Tag Archives | Lottery Winner
Abraham Shakespeare Victim of Fortune
By Diane on December 10, 2013 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Can You Solve This Case?, Justice
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights