If Jack Reacher were an animal, I’m inclined to believe he’d be a liger. Ligers are big cats. They’re huge, they’re rare, and they’re dangerous. Nobody messes with a liger and lives to tell about it. Sounds like Reacher, doesn’t it? Do you know much about ligers? Probably less than FBI Agents Kim Otto and […]
Tag Archives | Liger
Beware the Liger!
By Diane on May 6, 2014 in Behind The Book, Blog
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights
- Murder for hire…