Americans pride themselves on freedom of speech. But of course, freedom to speak doesn’t mean freedom from consequences. There are limits. Certain words are banned from certain television stations, you can’t make statements that are likely to incite violent actions (like shouting “fire!” in a public theater), and libel and slander are punishable under the […]
Tag Archives | legal writer
Do We Have A Liar On Our Hands?
By Diane on February 16, 2017 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Hunt for Justice
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights