Planet Introvertian Logic Before June, my friend Lee Child had been interviewed hundreds of times. Maybe even thousands. A quick Google search of his name turned up 299,000,000 hits in 0.19 seconds. An almost equally quick Google search seeking “Lee Child’s favorite songs” turned up 150,000,000 results in .30 seconds. But “What is Lee Child’s favorite […]
Tag Archives | introvert
Still Asking: What IS Lee Child’s Favorite Beatle Song?
By Diane on September 1, 2013 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
Who Is Your Favorite Introvert?
By Diane on August 28, 2013 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
Are You a Martian, Like Me? Sometimes, I feel like I landed here from another planet. And I’ve felt that way since I was a young child. A psychic told me once that I see the hidden relationships others don’t see. That’s maybe one of the kinder ways people have described how I think. I’m […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights