Over on my blog this week, we explored a couple of fascinating and frightening topics. 1) The idea of creating a database of faces that can be analyzed by technology is both fascinating and frightening. If a machine could scan your face to reveal your identity, banking passwords, and personal information, would you be mostly […]
Tag Archives | hardboiled fiction
Saturday Special: Fascinated or Frightened?
By Diane on August 23, 2014 in Behind The Book, Beyond The Covers, Blog
Lunch with Dominick Dunne
By Diane on August 14, 2014 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
If he were still alive today, Jess Kimball would have lunch with Dominick Dunne, a man who inspired her. In short, although they never met, Jess views Dominick Dunne as a mentor. Jess Kimball, of Fatal Distraction, Fatal Enemy, and Flight 12: A Jess Kimball Thriller is alone in the world. Her son, Peter, was kidnapped as an infant when […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?