Jess Kimball begins her most recent investigation in Winter Park, the city President Chester Arthur once declared “the prettiest place I have seen in Florida!” Winter Park is a suburb of Orlando, originally a resort town. Its developers required all buildings to look a certain way. They planted orange trees and worked hard to promote their […]
Tag Archives | Greenada Court
What Makes A Place Home?
By Diane on July 24, 2014 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights