Today is National Food Day, and October is Mystery Month. So, the overlap had me wondering: what are the most mysterious foods? Clearly, cereal is one of them. I’m kidding, of course. It does turn out, though, that there are plenty of connections between food and forensics. For example, a scientist named Alison Davidson is […]
Tag Archives | food
How Food Can Help Solve Mysteries
By Diane on October 24, 2015 in Blog, Saturday Special
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?