Most days, I blog here about trust, betrayal, murder, mayhem, friendships gone wrong and killer enemies. Sometimes, we discuss true crime. More often, we discuss fiction. Lately, though, we’ve been talking about loyal friends. Friendship lessons from The Beatles. The new adventures of The Twelve (more coming on that soon!). Writing partnerships that require readers […]
Tag Archives | Elementary
Loyal Friend, Lethal Enemy
By Diane on February 27, 2014 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
Sherlock? Watson? Notice Anything Different at Licensed to Thrill?
By Diane on April 7, 2013 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
Sherlock Holmes may have popularized the mystery puzzle, but now we’re all accomplices. Mystery and thriller lovers know the answers to story puzzles hide in plain sight. We’ve made some changes to our website over the past couple of weeks. Have you noticed? Sometimes, a bit of deductive reasoning is required. That’s […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights