A little earlier this week, I asked you about your favorite diner. Mainly because Jack Reacher loves them, and so do FBI Agents Kim Otto & Carlos Gaspar. Here’s another question to consider: what’s your favorite snack? Food trucks are sort of the snack equivalent of a restaurant, aren’t they? Stop by when convenient, grab […]
Tag Archives | diners
Serialized Novels: The Food Trucks of the Book World
By Diane on July 18, 2015 in Blog, Saturday Special
What’s the best diner in your town?
By Diane on July 14, 2015 in Blog, Hunt for Jack Reacher
As we all know from Lee Child’s thrillers, Jack Reacher feels very much at home in a good, greasy diner. FBI Agents Kim Otto and Carlos Gaspar of the Hunt for Jack Reacher Series are no strangers to greasy spoons while they’re traveling, either. Diners are underrated, aren’t they? They’re often open late, you don’t […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights