The definition of loyalty is ”faithful adherence to leader or cause.” The definition certainly fits Jess Kimball of my Jess Kimball Thriller Series. She constantly puts her life on the line while searching for her missing son and for people she believes need her help. Bus is there such a thing as too much loyalty? It’s […]
Tag Archives | business
Is There Such A Thing As Being Too Loyal?
By Diane on December 26, 2017 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Jess Kimball Thrillers
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights