Nearly half a million people crowded into one edge of one city all at the same time? It sounds like a security nightmare, doesn’t it? But that’s what happens each year at Tampa’s Gasparilla parade — an invasion of the pirates. The invasion kicks off my book Secret Justice. You can read more about my take […]
Tag Archives | Boston Marathon
Secret Justice and Gasparilla Security
By Diane on January 21, 2014 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Justice
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?