What’s the longest airline route you’ve ever taken? My flight to Italy a few years ago was about ten hours long. If you’re able to sleep for six hours or so, that leaves you with an hour to get settled, a couple hours to read, and an hour to munch on meals and flip through […]
Tag Archives | Boeing 777
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Murder for hire…
- Lone Star Jack Available Now!
- Lone Star Jack: Don’t Mess With a Dangerous Mob Boss
- Lone Star Jack: When Desperation Meets Greed…
- Lone Star Jack – A lot can happen in 10 long years…
- Lone Star Jack and Echo Burning
- New! Lone Star Jack – Preorder Available Now
- Where are you traveling this summer? Take these books with you!